4. Exercise right
You need not take out a gym membership to stay in shape.
The best exercises are those that get our hearts pumping and our lungs breathing.
Remember to start your routines with gentle stretching (and more breathing) to ease your sleepy muscles awake and expand your diaphragm.
Recommended Reading: 4 Power Workouts To Combat Stress
5. Work right
Yeah, deadlines hate all of us equally.
Here are 5 simple productivity hacks to free up a little time during your day, and give you room to breathe:
1. Work according to a schedule.
2. Keep a productivity monitor in place to track your weak moments.
3. Take regular breaks that include walking and movement.
4. Don’t get involved in office politics. That stuff sucks the energy out of everyone.
5. Ignore your mobile. According to a 2020 study, employees waste an hour a day (or more) on their mobile devices. Depending on the size of your employer’s workforce, that’s a lot of wasted productivity hours right there!
Recommended Reading: 25 desk-friendly ways to stay fit
6. Medicate right
Sure, there are substances that blunt the edges of stress, but they also blunt many other things, like memory, concentration, friendships, commitments.
Speak to a community leader, school counsellor, or rehab caregiver if you have trouble coping with what’s on your plate.
Make sure you take your meds on time, every time. Don’t double-dose if you forget; simply carry on from then, and adjust your schedule until it’s back on track.
Keep your disease journal up-to-date, and discuss any new symptoms or concerns you have with your medical practitioner.
7. Supplement right
Humans are frail beings in the grand scheme of things, and our bodies need more than we were born with to survive.