As we age, collagen levels drop dramatically. We may inadvertently be blocking our own natural collagen production without the right self-care, supplements, and healthy lifestyle choices.
Here are 9 ways to check if you’re blocking your body from stimulating natural collagen production…
If you’ve done your research regarding the best collagen sources and their many benefits, you may already be supplementing with Correxiko Collagen Powder in order to support the health of your hair, joints, skin, and gut.
The next step to take is to clean up your diet and lifestyle in order to maximize your body’s use of collagen, as well as its ability to produce more of its own.
Make the most of a collagen-boosting diet and supplement routine, while limiting the habits and products that wreak havoc on your body’s natural collagen levels.
9 Ways You’re Blocking Natural Collagen Production In Your Body
- Consuming a nutrient-poor diet with mostly processed foods
- Chronic stress
- Too little or too much exercise without enough recovery
- Sleep deprivation
- Exposure to environmental pollutants and pesticides
- Lifestyle choices, including smoking and excessive alcohol consumption
- Malabsorption due to digestive issues and more
- Too much UV-light exposure
- Hormonal imbalances