Tips on how to add collagen powder to your everyday routine
At Correxiko, we really want you to gain the maximum benefits from taking our collagen. This means taking it on a daily basis. The best way to do this is to set a daily routine so that taking your collagen intake becomes a “healthy habit”. You should decide the best time of day for YOU to take your collagen powder and then plan your routine around that. For example, some people like to add their powder to a morning smoothie or a warm herbal tea alongside their breakfast. But for those who rush out the door with a banana in the mornings, you may prefer to have your collagen powder mid-morning in a cool or warm drink with a healthy snack. The great news is that our collagen products do not need to be refrigerated, so you can keep some in your bag or at work, as well as at home.
The Science Part
- What is collagen and where is it found?
- How does collagen powder benefit women over 40?
- What are the top benefits of taking collagen supplements?
- Does collagen promote healthy hair growth for women?
- Why chose Correxiko?
- What’s the difference between Correxiko’s MARINE collagen and other marine collagen products?
- What’s the difference between Correxiko’s BOVINE collagen and other bovine collagen products?
- Why is Correxiko’s collagen more effective than other collagen products?
- How much collagen should I take?
- How should I use the collagen powder?
- Do you need to take collagen daily?
- What else is added to the collagen powder?
- Can you take collagen powder during pregnancy?
- What is collagen powder and how does it differ from liquid collagen?
- Tips on how to add collagen powder to your everyday routine
- Are there any side effects from taking collagen?
- Collagen powder or pills, which is better?
- Does bone broth give you collagen?
- What are the top 5 foods high in collagen?
- What is the difference between hydrolysed collagen vs collagen peptides?