What else is added to the collagen powder?
Correxiko marine collagen is 100% marine collagen peptides from wild-caught cod, haddock and pollock. Sourced from wild caught deep sea fish from pristine Canadian waters (not farmed).
Unlike many other collagen products, Correxiko’s collagen powder has no added flavours, sweeteners, additives, bovine or porcine ingredients.
It’s gut friendly, paleo, keto, kosher, non-GMO, gluten free. and with a medical doctor as its founder, Correxiko specializes in effective, results-led products and we achieve this by using only clean and effective ingredients.
The Science Part
- What is collagen and where is it found?
- How does collagen powder benefit women over 40?
- What are the top benefits of taking collagen supplements?
- Does collagen promote healthy hair growth for women?
- Why chose Correxiko?
- What’s the difference between Correxiko’s MARINE collagen and other marine collagen products?
- What’s the difference between Correxiko’s BOVINE collagen and other bovine collagen products?
- Why is Correxiko’s collagen more effective than other collagen products?
- How much collagen should I take?
- How should I use the collagen powder?
- Do you need to take collagen daily?
- What else is added to the collagen powder?
- Can you take collagen powder during pregnancy?
- What is collagen powder and how does it differ from liquid collagen?
- Tips on how to add collagen powder to your everyday routine
- Are there any side effects from taking collagen?
- Collagen powder or pills, which is better?
- Does bone broth give you collagen?
- What are the top 5 foods high in collagen?
- What is the difference between hydrolysed collagen vs collagen peptides?