What is collagen and where is it found?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body. There are over 20 types, but type 1 consists of over 90% of all collagen. Collagen is made up of amino acids, they differ in the amount of amino acid present in the particular type of collagen. When collagen is hydrolysed, it’s broken down into its constituent amino acids, which are the essential building material to renew cells throughout the body including skin, hair, nails, eyes, teeth, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, muscles, joints, bones, internal organs, blood vessels, and the immune system.
The Science Part
- What is collagen and where is it found?
- How does collagen powder benefit women over 40?
- What are the top benefits of taking collagen supplements?
- Does collagen promote healthy hair growth for women?
- Why chose Correxiko?
- What’s the difference between Correxiko’s MARINE collagen and other marine collagen products?
- What’s the difference between Correxiko’s BOVINE collagen and other bovine collagen products?
- Why is Correxiko’s collagen more effective than other collagen products?
- How much collagen should I take?
- How should I use the collagen powder?
- Do you need to take collagen daily?
- What else is added to the collagen powder?
- Can you take collagen powder during pregnancy?
- What is collagen powder and how does it differ from liquid collagen?
- Tips on how to add collagen powder to your everyday routine
- Are there any side effects from taking collagen?