What is collagen powder and how does it differ from liquid collagen?
Correxiko’s collagen powder is hydrolysed, meaning that it’s broken down into its constituent amino acids, which are the essential building material to renew cells throughout the body. The powder can be kept on your kitchen counter as a reminder to take it every day. There is no need for refrigeration. Liquid collagen, however, usually needs to be kept in the fridge, and this sometimes means that it gets forgotten about. We recommend using collagen powder or capsules as neither require refrigeration and research has shown that it’s important to take collagen everyday in order to make the most of the beneficial effects for your skin, hair, nails, eyes, teeth, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, muscles, joints, bones, internal organs, blood vessels, and your immune system.
The Science Part
- What is collagen and where is it found?
- How does collagen powder benefit women over 40?
- What are the top benefits of taking collagen supplements?
- Does collagen promote healthy hair growth for women?
- Why chose Correxiko?
- What’s the difference between Correxiko’s MARINE collagen and other marine collagen products?
- What’s the difference between Correxiko’s BOVINE collagen and other bovine collagen products?
- Why is Correxiko’s collagen more effective than other collagen products?
- How much collagen should I take?
- How should I use the collagen powder?
- Do you need to take collagen daily?
- What else is added to the collagen powder?
- Can you take collagen powder during pregnancy?
- What is collagen powder and how does it differ from liquid collagen?
- Tips on how to add collagen powder to your everyday routine
- Are there any side effects from taking collagen?