What’s the difference between Correxiko’s MARINE collagen and other marine collagen products?
Correxiko only use the best ingredients: Our marine collagen is sourced from wild-caught deep-sea fish from Canada. We only use the fish skin, which is naturally rich in collagen, and not the cheaper fish scales.
Correxiko marine collagen is pure-source: Unlike our wild-caught source, most marine collagen in the market is from farmed fish (though it's not stated on their labels!). Farmed fish are bred in cramped conditions in China or Vietnam and are exposed to hormones, antibiotics and GMO feed.
With Correxiko marine collagen you get enhanced results: Collagen peptides are available in various sizes. Our collagen peptide is an industry leading micro-particle size. This leads to enhanced absorption with more effective, extensive results.
Correxiko marine collagen improves gut health: Because of Correxiko marine collagen’s small micro-particle size, it’s also gentler on the gut.
The Science Part
- What is collagen and where is it found?
- How does collagen powder benefit women over 40?
- What are the top benefits of taking collagen supplements?
- Does collagen promote healthy hair growth for women?
- Why chose Correxiko?
- What’s the difference between Correxiko’s MARINE collagen and other marine collagen products?
- What’s the difference between Correxiko’s BOVINE collagen and other bovine collagen products?
- Why is Correxiko’s collagen more effective than other collagen products?
- How much collagen should I take?
- How should I use the collagen powder?
- Do you need to take collagen daily?
- What else is added to the collagen powder?
- Can you take collagen powder during pregnancy?
- What is collagen powder and how does it differ from liquid collagen?
- Tips on how to add collagen powder to your everyday routine
- Are there any side effects from taking collagen?
- Collagen powder or pills, which is better?
- Does bone broth give you collagen?
- What are the top 5 foods high in collagen?
- What is the difference between hydrolysed collagen vs collagen peptides?