Hi there, my darlings! I hope all of my readers in the US are having a wonderful Labor Day weekend! While I don’t have any major plans for the day, except to sleep and catch up on some photography, I wanted to share a quick, informative review with you all. What are we talking about today? Supplements! In particular, nail and hair supplements for women from UK brand, Correxiko.
Correxiko is all about Beauty supplements and has recently launched in the US:
So you want to know what we’re about? Simply put, we’re about Beauty. We believe in Kindness and Love and doing things the right way, yes, you’ll see that all over our site. But, most importantly, we create products that help our customers become and feel Beautiful, Gorgeous, Sexy and…we help them stay that way.
Be it prettier skin, less wrinkles, a slimmer body (if that’s what you really want), lustrous hair, dewy, soft, glowy faces and, ultimately, confidence. We are all about BEAUTY and it needs to be your version of it. Everyone has different taste but CORREXIKO ® aims to achieve your taste in Beauty. How do we do this?
We do this by resolving the issues inside your body that show up as issues outside your body (via your skin, hair and energy). So we’re not into creams and lotions. Not against them either. It’s just that we don’t consider topical products a priority in terms of what will genuinely change your skin, body and hair.
Now, as a beauty-conscious blogger and a scientist, I believe that beauty comes from within. While I may still not adhere to the healthiest of diets or work out, I do take a couple of supplements to help myself along. When I discovered that the brand carries a wide range of supplements, I immediately zoomed in n the ones for nails (obviously!) and hair. Let’s take a look at both sets!
I am the lab manager for the Science Department of a premier Manhattan high school/early college by day…and a beauty blogger by night! I was born in Calcutta, India but grew up partially in Calcutta and partially in Chicago, Illinois. I’m currently living in Brooklyn, NYC. My zodiac sign is Libra and I’m pretty true to my sign–I have a love for all things beautiful, I’m an extrovert to the core and blogging is a way for me to connect with my aesthetically inclined side!
Effective High-Dose Ingredients for Strong, Smooth, Beautiful Nails
- Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidants specifically focused on Nail Growth, Beauty, Strength and Health.
- Brittle, Weak, Rough, Split Nails and Breakages are significantly reduced with consistent use.
- Constant use of Nail Polish / Varnish / Remover, or a lack of nutrients being absorbed by the body, dramatically effects the look, feel & health of nails on hands and feet.
- CORREXIKO’s Nail Supplement also heal cuticle damage
- Nails grow faster and stronger with targeted Nail nutrition
- Amongst 14 active ingredients, CORREXIKO’s Nail Supplement contains Horsetail Extract (providing a high dose of natural Silica), Biotin, Selenium, Amino Acids, Calcium & Iodine
Ever since I started blogging over 3 years ago (boy, does time fly), the first thing I did was start taking a Biotin supplement. I used to bite my nails when I was younger (terrible, I know!) and then my nails were subjected to years of abuse with acrylics, both salon and at-home. As a result, my nails have always been pretty brittle and tend to chip very easily. That is, unless I’m taking my daily Biotin supplement. Biotin supplements have helped my nails grow longer, stronger and less likely to break, despite the constant swatching and acetone exposure.
So, the first thing I looked for in the ingredients list of this supplement was Biotin. Once I located that, I was really pleased to note that it was vegan, gluten-free and “formulated without the use of chemicals, preservatives, synthetic sweeteners, artificial flavours or colours.” While I personally don’t follow any specific diet nor do I have allergies, I like that the formulation makes it available for those of my readers who do.
I’ve been taking these supplements and the verdict is pretty positive. My nails are definitely stronger and break less easily. The only con of note are the size of the pills–these are pretty large so if you have trouble swallowing pills, these may not be for you.
THE HAIR SUPPLEMENT – FEMALE
Specifically formulated for women, CLOSE UP’s Hair Supplement combats Hair loss, Hair thinning, Hair growth & Hair length concerns, effectively.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 27 Active Ingredients, including Horsetail Extract (a natural and more bio-available source of Silica), Biotin, Gingko Biloba, Zinc, B Vitamins, Selenium, Copper, Iron & Inositol. These capsules nourishes the hair follicle and scalp more effectively from the inside, boosting the hair growth cycle.
- NUTRITION: Excellent source of focused nourishment, especially for Vegans (or those not absorbing the best nutrition for hair strength) who have noticed sudden hair loss/hair thinning due to a change in diet.
- HAIR FOLLICLE: Hair follicles contain several forms of stem cells, which supply cells for the growth of the hair strand. The scalp hosts one of the fastest growing cell populations in the human body, which is why
dieting, stress, illness, unhealthy eating and unhealthy lifestyles can directly lead to hair loss and/or weak,
lacklustre hair strands. CLOSE UP’s Effective Hair Supplement for Women helps in the long-term with thinning hair, weak hair, greying hair, slow growing hair, dull hair, hair loss and a lack of specialised nutrition
- RESULTS: For optimal results take for a minimum of 6 months, although benefits will start to be visible by Month 3 or 4.
As most of my regular readers know, I have A LOT of long hair. So why would I need a hair supplement? Because I also have the genetic tendency for thinning hair, thanks to my mother’s side of the family. As I get older, I can already see it. My hair used to be so thick that combs used to break trying to de-tangle it. Now, I see disturbing spots where the hair could be thicker, should be thicker. So, I’m being proactive–after all, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
I haven’t used this long enough to be able to definitively confirm a visible difference but once again, I’m impressed by the ingredient list and formulation. I, for one, am trying to take it daily so stay tuned for a more comprehensive update in the future! In the meantime, check it out for yourself!
So there you have it, my darlings! You can find out more about Correxiko and their huge range of beauty supplements on their website HERE.
|There are no products|